Great as a single unit or alongside other Racking Z-Rax shelving to create a large racking system, this tough corner shelving is made from 1.2mm thick steel and is robust enough to hold 265kg of evenly distributed weight per shelf.
Perfect for garages, workshops, warehouses, stock rooms and offices – the Z-Rax corner racking is easy to assemble & 100% boltless; all you will need is a rubber mallet!
Versatile & Strong Corner Racking
- Measures 90cm wide x 45cm deep x 183cm high
- Each shelf holds 265kg of evenly distributed weight
- 1.2mm heavy duty steel gives a robust construction
- Powder coated in a bright red paint for long lasting colour
- Thick MDF boards can handle almost anything, feel free to treat or paint them
- Not got much space? Split the rack down into two workbenches or smaller shelves.
- Adjustable shelf heights allow you to store larger items
- Simple key-hole mechanism means no bolts, screws or power tools needed to build the rack
- 10 moulded feet sit on the top and bottom of the shelves to protect the floor & add the finishing touch
Corner Z-Rax Shelving Dimensions
- Height: 185cm
- Corner Depth (front to back): 95cm
- Width (widest points): 126cm
- Width (front): 63cm
- Depth (shortest side): 45cm
- Depth (longest side): 90cm