Stack and store heavy items on these metal shelving units
Take your shoeboxes and spice racks elsewhere, because when it comes to storing heavy duty items you need to talk to the specialists.
The range of garage shelving and garage storage units are as easy to assemble as they are strong, and that’s really saying something. They’re so easy to put together - requiring nothing more than a rubber mallet - that you might feel like you missed something, but don’t worry, even though they’re 100% boltless they’re still strong enough that each shelf can hold up to 200kg over its 8mm thick surface.
The extra deep shelves measure an impressive and very helpful 900mm x 500mm x 1825mm (w x d x h), making them perfect for your garage, workshop, warehouse or shed.
1. Strong garage shelving and garage storage units available in blue with five sets of shelves each
2. So easy to assemble thanks to the time saving key-hole mechanism that literally glides together
3. Solid 8mm thick MDF shelving boards
4. Moulded feet providing extra stability
5. Weight tolerance of 200KG per height adjustable shelf (evenly distributed loads)
6. Heavy duty steel (each rack weighs over 30kg – just shows how solid it is)
7. 4 layers of powder coated paint to keep the garage racking looking great
Racking bays are quick and easy to assemble, and the finished product is strong with a weight capacity of up to 1 tonne for evenly distributed loads. The keyhole mechanism allows the racking components to slide into place and lock together creating a strong storage unit perfect for garages, warehouses, utility rooms, sheds and greenhouses. The full racking range includes 90cm or 120cm wide racking bays, and is available in a choice of colours.
Anti Slip Rubber Feet:
The Heavy Duty Non Slip Rubber Feet For Our Industrial Racking Range are made from moulded plastic and are ideal for use with our range of racking products. The measurements are - 5cm (length) x 5cm (width) x 7cm (diagonal)and are designed to fit a 4cm x 4cm 'L' shape racking leg.'
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.